Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Starting with the Absence of Precision. Who Knows where will lead...

Road to Everywhere, Scott Barlow 2010

This blog is for those who want support and a positive influence while trying to find or pave your way in this world of abundant opportunity and excess naysayers. I hope to share experiences from my life, passion and career that adds value to yours.  There will likely be a mixture of stories, writings and even pictures. Who knows where this will lead to…
“I do not pretend to start with precise questions. I do not think you can start with anything precise. You have to achieve such precision as you can, as you go along.”

Here is what you won’t find in this blog:
  • This won’t be about easy ways to achieve career success or a move toward what you are extremely passionate about overnight.
  • There will be no theoretical advice. Everything comes from my experience or the personal stories of those who I have coached and collaborated with.
  • Things that are guaranteed…I will focus on principles as opposed to strictly techniques, however I have found you cannot apply half a principle to anything




As we go along, let me know what is helpful and adds value to you… Thanks for reading! 


follow me on twitter @scottabarlow or LinkedIn 

No comments:

Post a Comment